Today I went outside in the backyard while Hannah was taking a nap because Sasha was barking at who knows what. The weather today has been great and I just stood out there and took a few deep breaths and thought to myself I feel healthy, I feel good, I look good. (Now, don't think I'm getting all self-whatever). On Friday I was hanging out with one of my friends and we were talking about our baby weight (her baby is 3 weeks younger than Hannah). She was talking about how much harder it was to get the weight off this time (this is her 2nd). By the end of the conversation we decided that we both look really good and looking back 10 years from now we'll say to ourselves, what were we thinking we looked great! I've done this many times. Looking back to when I was in high school, or just married, or now, before Hannah. But sometimes I stop and think, really, I don't look too bad :)
I hope you can look at yourself today after all the hard work you've been doing to stay in shape and think to yourself, you look great because you do!
No comments:
Post a Comment