Friday, September 19, 2008

Today

Well since I don't have a plan yet today didn't go so well but it's not over yet so I still have hope. I drank a lot of water but ate a little too much candy. Darn work! I swear there is more candy and treats and sweets and bad things to eat at my work then I could've ever imagined. And I am a sucker for sweets, especially chocolate. I'm just going to have to say no! I think I will also have to ban candy from my diet for, let's say, a week. Not too long because Friday is my birthday and I definitely want to indulge in some cake and ice cream.

As for before and after pictures I don't know if I want to do those. We'll see after I get way in shape and am more comfortable with my body. I will think of a do-able plan tonight.

Oh and I did my measurements today after work. I forgot to weigh myself last night so that will have to wait until tomorrow. So, let the planning begin!

No comments: