Sunday, September 21, 2008

Discipline

I think I might have the worst discipline to stick to a plan. The deleting candy/sweets plan. Yeah that didn't work. Unfortunately there is candy corn at my house and I keep taking one there and one there. And yesterday was so crazy that I didn't have time to work out, but I did move some furniture. It's hard for me to find a time to exercise unless it's really early in the morning because after work I don't want to leave and go exercise. I want to hang out with my hubby and there always seems to be something we have/need/want to do after working hours.

I did weigh myself yesterday and I was a bit disappointed with what the scale was telling me and I know I haven't just gained muscle.

So here's the plan and we'll see how I do:
1500 cal per day
exercise daily
drink 2 mugs of water at work (I think they're 32 oz?)

Long-term goal:
No candy

So, whenever I have too many goals I get overwhelmed so this week I am just going to try to exercise everyday...before work. I think I can do it and I really want to so hopefully tomorrow will be great!

No comments: