Thursday, May 26, 2011

Kumquat

I have been staying at 146.5 for the last few weeks but I have a feeling it's not going to last too much longer. I'm pregnant!! Of course, the two readers out there that have read my blog in the past already know but for document purposes and for fun I must post about it! I have been sick and tired and no energy after chasing my crazy toddler all day. I have still been trying to walk every day but it's more like every other day. I have a goal of staying really on top of my exercise while the weather is still nice because the last couple months of pregnancy will be filled with cold and snow.

When I was 145 lbs I had finally made my goal of a healthy BMI! I didn't even post about it darn it! Now, I am a little over healthy range for BMI (146.5) but I think I will still maintain a goal of a 25 lb weight gain.

It's hard to think I will now be gaining weight again after all this losing I've been trying to do...I would like to maintain my weight until the 2nd trimester and then start gaining. I'm not going to try and lose by any means, just eat healthier regular portions.

Oh and baby future is the size of a kumquat, cute little thing!

No comments: