Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Weight Loss

Alright, since my last post I have had my baby! So cute, also I have lost 18 lbs, whoohoo! I still have 10 to get to my pre-pregnancy weight but I want to be like 10 lbs under that eventually. So, since I'm only 3 weeks post partum I'm not doing anything too crazy, well, I'm not doing anything much really. I've been getting stir crazy so I think tomorrow I will take a walk. I didn't really want to do too much walking the first couple weeks after so here's to a fresh start. I hope I can gradually lose my weight and still have a good milk supply. My goals right now are:

1. Drink lots of water... 8-10 glasses
2. Get my fruits and veggies daily 2 fruits 3 veggies, at least.
3. Food journal-My eating has kind of gone down the drain unfortunately so I will impliment this again in my daily routine.
4. Do something active every day. Like take a walk, walk on the eliptical if it's rainy. I'm not doing anything strenous, just walking and taking it easy but still doing something.

I'll let you know how it goes but I'm pretty sure no one reads this anymore. LOL Oh well! It was more for me anyway.

No comments: