Friday, February 13, 2009
As far as I can tell at least one of my workout buddies is doing well. I think you know who you are and great job! I have been so tired that I haven't been taking Sasha on walks. I also haven't had the motivation to go to the gym. I better though. I paid good money for that membership and I don't want it to go to waste! So far total wt gain is 2 lbs according to the dr. He says that's good so cool. I have never been one to want to gain weight or to even be okay when I do gain weight so this is going to take a little getting used to. I guess I could be honest and say I'm afraid to gain weight in fear that it wont come off or that only some will and I will be overweight. I just don't know when I'm going to find time to workout when I'm working full time. Maybe I'll have to check out those baby and mommy workouts...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment